In today’s episode, Keener and Jason chat with special guests, Enzo and Chabot, about the history of yellow jerseys in hockey.
As usual, there are a lot of laughs and interesting insights from the guys.
- A long overdue Rip-Off Confession
- World Juniors
- What happens with jerseys and fan gear that isn’t needed?
The Question of the Day:
“When you think about the yellow jerseys, which ones come to mind first?”
Here are a few common examples:
- Nashville Predators
- Boston ‘Pooh Bear’ jerseys
- Vancouver Canucks Flying V
“There is a difference when yellow is an accent colour, but yellow as the main colour just doesn’t look right” – Jason
“The Flying V jersey would have been much better if they wore black helmets instead of yellow” – Keener
- If you have pictures of championship gear where the team didn’t win, send us a picture.
- What do you think was the first yellow hockey jersey?
If you like Jersey Talk, be sure to subscribe, rate and review our podcast, and check us out at www.keenerjerseys.com